The Kid The Kid

Simple, and though rushed I think you did a good job nonetheless and I can respect that. Keep at it!

Minecraft: TNA Part 21 Minecraft: TNA Part 21

Oh my god, the part at 5:15 was just freaking great. Great job! Love this series!

Calcium Wrath Calcium Wrath

I should be disgusted, but since it's Sexual Lobster I'm just...

...Stimulated?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

drink up.

Fruit Cup Fruit Cup

Interesting concept and art style, though I think if you spent a little more time on it you could really flesh this out into something really good.

Happy Trees Happy Trees

Good idea, I guess... But the quality of it all kind of brings it down. Also, I feel the use of n***a was poorly placed. Sometimes something like that can be used effectively for comedic effect or shock value, but here it just falls flat on its face.

Keep trying, though!

CrudeNudeProductions responds:

Lol I appreciate the feedback, but where I come from the word n***a isn't used for shock value, in fact its a pretty every day word :P

Empire of Sock: Episode 1 Empire of Sock: Episode 1

Sock returns, and I am pleased.

Problem With Eyelashes Problem With Eyelashes

4 stars for animation, and a bonus star because I was having this very problem a few days ago.

Well done!

Mobsters Mobsters

Not bad

I'm a bit iffy on the character designs, but the detail and animation was really well done. =) Keep up the good work, I'd like to see your skills progress!

PaperAirplane Daydreaming PaperAirplane Daydreaming

AMazing Job

If this is your first attempt, I can't wait to ee your next one. =D This is an amazing movie. Moves smoothly, drawings are well done, and it goes well with the song (both in sound to visual, and with proper fading and layering).

Simply a great job, and keep up the great work!

TheNellic responds:

Thank you very much! I have felt increasingly better about this animation because of wonderful comments such as this one. I hope to upload something great in the near future, so please stay interested! :D

Mars Combat Mars Combat

Not too bad.

It was actually a decent movie, and I give you a well deserved congratulations.

However, it would have been a little better if it moved a little faster (not so much pausing between actions), and maybe with a little music playing in the background.

Still a decent movie though. Keep up the good work!

DriftLV1 responds: